[Evergreen-general] Staff Unable to Use Add Items or Add Call Numbers and Items in Holdings View?

Szwagiel, Will william.szwagiel at ncdcr.gov
Fri Jul 7 15:26:55 EDT 2023

Good afternoon,

We have been contacted by a member library where two of their staff members are unable to use the Add Items and Add Call Numbers and Items options in the Holdings View.  They do not receive any kind of error message or notice.  Simply nothing happens when they click on them.  They have all of the necessary permissions and all of the appropriate working locations checked.  They are, however, still able to use the Add Holdings button to perform their cataloging duties.

I suggested they try clearing their cache, but this did not resolve the issue.  I cannot recreate the issue myself.  Has anyone encountered an issue like this before?  I think the most important thing is that they are still able to perform their duties using the Add Holdings button, so at least they can continue working in the meantime, but I still wanted to see if anyone else might have an idea of how to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

William C. Szwagiel
NC Cardinal Project Manager
State Library of North Carolina
william.szwagiel at ncdcr.gov<mailto:william.szwagiel at ncdcr.gov> | 919.814.6721
https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/services-libraries/nc-cardinal
109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
The State Library is part of the NC Department of Natural & Cultural Resources.
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.