[Evergreen-general] Evergreen Conference Registration Reminder

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Thu Mar 9 11:05:07 EST 2023

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that registration to attend the Evergreen International
Conference *closes on Friday, March 24th.*  If you haven't registered yet,
don't delay! Register Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-evergreen-international-conference-registration-465399190507>

The AC Hotel still has rooms available on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
The Hilton Homewood Suites has availability Wed, Thurs, and Fri nights and
the Hilton Garden Inn has availability on all nights. Hotel Reservations
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2023-evergreen-international-conference/2023-hotel-reservations/>

We will be sending out a Google Form next week to all registered attendees
to rsvp for the social events planned.  Stay tuned and watch your inbox!

Unable to attend in person?  Don't fret, we added a remote attendee
registration option if you would like to join us via Zoom for the Keynote
and other sessions being held in the Wachusett B (main) room on Thursday
and Friday.  Remote access registration is $50 and available now through
April 12th.  Register Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-evergreen-international-conference-registration-465399190507>

On behalf of the Conference Planning Committee, we can't wait to see you
next month!

Jeanette

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS