[Evergreen-general] Last Chance! In-Person Conference Registration Closes on Friday

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Mon Mar 20 11:00:02 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that registration for the 2023 Evergreen International
Conference *closes THIS Friday, at midnight on March 24th.*  We are hoping
to get a few more registrations for the pre-conference and main conference
so if you haven't registered yet, now is the time! Register Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-evergreen-international-conference-registration-465399190507>

The AC Hotel has rooms available on Wednesday and Thursday nights.  The
Hilton Homewood Suites has availability Wed, Thurs, and Fri nights and the
Hilton Garden Inn has availability on all nights. *Hotel discounted room
rates end soon as well. *Hotel Reservation Details
<https://evergreen-ils.org/conference/2023-evergreen-international-conference/2023-hotel-reservations/>
.

Attendees - watch your inboxes, in the beginning of April we will send out
conference details, dine-around sign up sheet link, lightning talk sign up
sheet link, details for presenters, etc.

Unable to attend in person?  We added a remote attendee registration option
if you would like to join us via Zoom for the Keynote and other sessions
being held in the Wachusett B room on Thursday and Friday.  Remote access
registration is $50 and available now through April 12th.  We will send out
Zoom links to all registered remote attendees one week prior. Register Here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-evergreen-international-conference-registration-465399190507>

On behalf of the Conference Planning Committee, we can't wait to see you in
April!

Jeanette

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS