[Evergreen-general] [External] Re: Problems with authorize.net in 3.11?

Murphy, Benjamin Benjamin.Murphy at dncr.nc.gov
Wed Nov 22 09:39:09 EST 2023

Thank you Galen. That's encouraging to see you've honed in on the issue.

Indeed, we're using Jammy:

ubuntu jammy 22.04
perl 5.34.0
OpenSSL 3.0.2 15 Mar 2022
Net::SSL version 1.92

Benjamin Murphy
NC Cardinal Program Manager
State Library of North Carolina
benjamin.murphy at dncr.nc.gov  | https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/services-libraries/nc-cardinal
109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
The State Library is part of the NC Department of Natural & Cultural Resources.
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
Please note new email address