[Evergreen-governance-l] Draft rules of governance for a morefocused Foundation

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Sat Oct 23 19:19:53 EDT 2010

Coming late to this discussion (I was out of town on Friday):

>I think a supermajority of 5 strikes the right balance in keeping the
foundation focused on its initial purpose while allowing for judicious
expansion of that purpose if the broader community decides to go in that
direction.

I concur.  Progress!

Okay, now to read Dan's proposed governance rules ...

Amy

=======================
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services