[Evergreen-governance-l] Evergreen Software Foundation Governance Rules

Watson, Sylvia sywatson at library.IN.gov
Fri Sep 24 14:02:28 EDT 2010

Group:

Attached is a clean copy of the Governance Rules with all revisions accepted.  The Addendum includes the current list of Governance Committee members who are moving on to serve on the Initial Board.  Please review the Addendum to ensure your name, affiliation, and e-mail address is reported correctly.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you do not wish to serve on the Initial Board so that I can remove your name before the Governance Rules are posted publicly.  Also, please let me know of any needed corrections.

For the Indiana State Library, Wendy Knapp is serving in place of Catherine Lemmer on an interim basis until we have hired our replacement Evergreen Project Manager.  Jim Corridan is also listed.  I did not list myself as a member of the Initial Board, but I plan to continue assisting the group with the governance setup for as long as I can be of some help.

Thanks,

Sylvia Watson
Indiana State Library