[Evergreen-governance-l] Basic rules of governance draft

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu Mar 3 18:02:10 EST 2011

Just to be clear with everyone, I haven't been following this thread or
the document it discusses in detail, as my understanding is that this
would be an internal Evergreen document designed to handle issues
outside that Evergreen's agreement with Conservancy would delegate back
to the Evergreen project.

I would like to look at it when the draft is less in flux and check to
make sure it's all compatible fully with the Conservancy Fiscal
Sponsorship Agreement.  Dan mentioned to me on IRC he'd flag me when it
was the right moment for that.

In the meantime, if you want my specific feedback on something, I'm of
course happy to give it -- just direct something to me by name in the
thread.  Thanks!
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy