[evergreen-outreach] Annual Report proofing copy

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Apr 11 08:27:48 EDT 2018

Hi Rogan,

I was going to make these additions myself, but given this last email, I
think it's best if I keep my hands off the document. There are a few
content contributors who should be added to the credits: Garry Collum
(2017 conference article), Jane Sandberg (documentation update), Ben
Shum (RTL sidebar).

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator