[evergreen-outreach] Annual Report proofing copy

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 11:13:20 EDT 2018

Hi Kathy,

Thanks.  I will integrate those later.

For everyone,

I got some comments just a little bit ago based on copy 1 so please use
copy 2.  Also, please use Galen's comments as a good example of useful
feedback.  Noting specific textual locations for issues is really helpful.
Also, if a section of text is awkward please point that out and usually
saying that it's awkward or unclear or whatever is fine.  If it's just a
few words long and you feel there's a specific rephrasing or substitution
that's great but longer sections may not get replaced with your phrasing as
we have to consider space, kerneling, etc...