[evergreen-outreach] Social Media Sharing Information

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Nov 27 08:46:37 EST 2018

I'm replying primarily for documentation purposes. It might be a good idea
to pull all of this information together on the wiki.

I have handed the Twitter account information over to Rogan. The Evergreen
Twitter account uses the twitter at evergreen-ils.org email address, so
whenever a new person takes over that account, they need to make sure that
this email address forwards to them. I think Galen has the power to do this.

Currently, we handle automatic updates to the Twitter account differently
than Facebook and Google+. For Twitter, we use dlvr.it to automatically
post the Planet Evergreen posts to the Twitter account.
https://planet.evergreen-ils.org/. This pushes out information from
multiple sources, not just from the Evergreen web site. Of course, this is
a decision that can be changed.

We have several people who can post to the Evergreen Twitter account via
Tweetdeck. If a trusted community member needs to post to Twitter, we add
them to the Tweetdeck Team as contributors. Rogan and Galen are both Admins
of the Evergreen Tweetdeck team.

At some point, it might be good if somebody could take a look at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=website_administration and
update admin information. I will be removing myself as admin of all of
these things by the end of the day tomorrow.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator