[evergreen-outreach] More ALA AV Fun (Not)

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Jun 7 13:15:39 EDT 2019

For real.

I'm fine with going ahead with it, and definitely want panelists to be
comfortable and people be able to hear, but also...

I decided to try and see if I could get stats on the room we'll be
in...y'all, it's 28x25, 700 square feet, 14-ft. ceilings, with a max
capacity, theater-style, of 56 (room 148).
http://eventsdc.com/Attachments/Convention-Center/Floorplans-Apr2011.aspx

Do we need mics at all?  If we cut out both mics and the sound system, we'd
just have to pay for the projector package, which should be closer to $650,
I think.

Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator