[evergreen-outreach] More ALA AV Fun (Not)

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Jun 7 14:45:22 EDT 2019

I got in touch with Galen yesterday afternoon about payment, and he agreed
we could put it on my MOBIUS credit card, which will then be added to the
finances the Board/Project owes MOBIUS once the Project receives its money
from the SFC.  I assume we'd do the same with this extra charge.  I didn't
have a personal card I was comfortable putting that much on, so this was a
good solution.

Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator