[evergreen-outreach] annual report final fix deadline

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:08:49 EDT 2020

I'm going to release the annual report on the 24th, the same day we would
have if we were printing it.  That makes the absolute drop-dead date for
any changes the EOB on the 23rd but if anyone has any substantial changes
they want to propose don't put it off.  Major changes I'm likely to ask for
broader feedback on and after resolving that will need time to implement.
Realistically, if anyone has major changes to propose that needs to happen
now so that we can come to decisions by the 17th (next Friday) and still
give me the following week to implement and have further proofing.

That includes the changes I want to propose.  Specifically, I'd like to
overhaul the aesthetics of the hack-a-way and conference pages which both
feel cramped to me.