[Evergreen-reports] Report Template Folders

Cristina Hernandez Trotter chtrotter at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:43:25 EDT 2013

Beth,

Well, it has been a while since one has been sent out. To be honest, I do
not recall how I received the spreadsheet, but I have to assume it was
distributed via our list-serv.

I see a good practice would be to update the spreadsheet whenever major
changes occur in the shared reports folders, post the updated list to a
reports documentation webpage, and then send email to list-serv notifying
staff about the updated spreadsheet with link.

Cristina

--

Cristina Hernandez Trotter

Head of Reference Dept. and Heritage Center

Oconee Regional Library System

801 Bellevue Ave.

Dublin, GA 31021

478-272-5710 (phone)