[Evergreen-web-team] Some content thoughts about the Evergreen site

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Thu Jun 2 13:24:54 EDT 2011

Bob,

Thanks so much for the thoughtful message.  I agree with you about the need
for a LIS Teacher and Student persona and the overlap with Potentials.

As I read the part of your blog posts, it made me wonder if you'd be willing
to be a content provider for the website. Either posting in both places or
posting on the evergreen-ils.org site instead.  I think one of the things we
are going to have a hard time with is finding people to develop and maintain
the various sections we are feel are needed....

Lori

Lori Bowen Ayre // Library Technology Consultant
The Galecia Group // www.galecia.com
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling