[Evergreen-web-team] help with some language

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Feb 8 11:10:56 EST 2013

Hi Tony,

The link I sent you was just so you could review the language.  It won't
live there.  We are incorporating it into the new site so right now it
lives on our development site.  Once we get the language right, the folks
maintaining the live site can grab it if they like.  We're trying to get
this new site up and ready in time for the conference so I was just going
to focus on that for now.

http://drupal.evergreen-ils.org/about/logo

-Lori