[Evergreen-web-team] web sub domains

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Wed Jul 24 15:51:31 EDT 2013

Unless there is more discussion I will assume at this point I can work in
that direction.  So, related question, do we want to look at the ideal
scenario of popping up another wordpress page on the same server or should
I look at a separate site and getting the domain pointed that way?

I can admin wordpress myself just fine and I don't think we would take that
many resources - a few pages, a bunch of posts as we get close, a few
uploaded documents here and there (schedules, etc...).

-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>