[Evergreen-web-team] meeting today

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Thu Jan 16 12:10:56 EST 2014

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid I will have to miss the meeting today. We are building a new Learning Commons and there are a lot of meetings to attend and one has popped up at the last minute. Also, this will be my last meeting until June as I will be on leave to finish my MLIS. I'll be back in June and hope to return to the web team. I'm hoping that only working will give me more time to focus on things like Evergreen. Lately, I've been stretched a little thin. :-)

Have a great time at the Evergreen conference and I'll see you in June!
Gordana

Gordana Vitez
Library Services & Systems Coordinator
NC Libraries and Learning Commons