[Evergreen-web-team] meeting today

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Thu Jan 16 12:29:44 EST 2014

Hi,
I'm afraid I'l be missing the meeting, as well.
I began making my proposed changes to the downloads page but I did fall
behind on that.  Then Alexey sent a long email about the proposed changes
along with some mockups last month and I didn't want to proceed until
others had a chance to make comments on that.  However, I'm happy to plow
forward if that's the team's decision.  You should be able to see the draft
I was working on...  so, feedback is welcome!

Sorry I can't make the meeting!
Grace

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Gordana Vitez <gvitez at niagaracollege.ca>wrote:

>  Hi everyone,
>
> I'm afraid I will have to miss the meeting today. We are building a new
> Learning Commons and there are a lot of meetings to attend and one has
> popped up at the last minute. Also, this will be my last meeting until June
> as I will be on leave to finish my MLIS. I'll be back in June and hope to
> return to the web team. I'm hoping that only working will give me more time
> to focus on things like Evergreen. Lately, I've been stretched a little
> thin. :-)
>
> Have a great time at the Evergreen conference and I'll see you in June!
> Gordana
>

> Gordana Vitez
> Library Services & Systems Coordinator
> NC Libraries and Learning Commons
> Niagara College
> 300 Woodlawn Rd
> Welland Ontario
> L3C 7L3
> Phone: (905) 735 2211 ext 7404
> Fax: (905) 736 6021
> gvitez at niagaracollege.ca

Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com