[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Tsearch2 error, setup instructions

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Tue May 30 14:34:42 EDT 2006

When I try to import a record from oclc I get this error.

[2006-5-28 10:14:20] open-ils.storage [ERR :9098:::] Wormization failed
: DBD::Pg::db pg_endcopy failed: ERROR:  could not find tsearch config
by locale
CONTEXT:  COPY full_rec, line 1: "4     LDR     \N      \N      \N
01296cam a2200325 a 4500"

The problem seems to be that tsearch2 needs some setup work done before
it will work with my locale 'en_US'.  There is an easy way around this
of just running the command.
select set_curcfg('default');
But I don't know if that is the correct way, if everything would work if
I just inserted that command before the copy.  Could someone tell me how
it is setup on the test server?  Do I need to setup tsearch2 to
recognize 'en_US'?

One other question, what is Wormization?  Wikipedia doesn't know that
term, and google thinks that someone by that name has a blog.  Is it
converting a MARC record to a long string, or something like that?

Thanks
Josh