[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Apache modules

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:50:49 EDT 2007

Hi Hennie:

Hmm, things have changed since the directions you're reading have been
written, apparently.

Good sample configuration files (now called 'eg.conf' and
'eg_vhost.conf') are located in CVS at
http://open-ils.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ILS/Open-ILS/examples/apache/

Note that you will have to tweak some settings within these example
files to reflect the location of the files on your system, as well as
your IP range and server name.

I believe SSL is required for secure logins; therefore it's probably a
must-have.

Dan