[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Using the virtual image

Noel Goodman goldenchild_gt at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 15:00:26 EDT 2007

Hey all,

I've recently downloaded the VMWare version of the Evergreen server component on Gentoo and would like to know how to interface this with the windows staff client.

-Evergreen on Gentoo requires several programmes (e.g. spidermonkey, ejabberd etc) to be pre-installed.  Would I still need to install those programmes?

Is there a document on the matter? A link would be appreciated.

Thanks

Noel - Univeristy of Guyana

Image by FlamingText.com