SPAM: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Debian version/GCC version

Grace Liu gyliu86 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 23:19:49 EST 2007

Hi Dan,

Thanks. But I did install the correct apr. The libapr1-dev in the system is
1.2.7-8.2: actually, the aptitude installation automatically chooses it as a
dependency.

This error is about the defination of __USE_LARGEFILE64. It is in the
sys/types.h

The thing is the openils source code / make file does not contain this
definination, and cause this error. My solution is, change off64_t to
__off64_t to work around it. As the Bill's server already built on Debian
Etch, I want to know if he had this error and how he solved this problem.

Grace