[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: MARC::Record on CPAN

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:42:44 EST 2007

On 1/16/07, Edward Summers <ehs at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2007, at 3:16 PM, moregan at flr.follett.com wrote:
> > Given that I haven't put in the time that I expected into
> > MARC::Record, what you suggest makes sense.  I had not intented to
> > become a brick wall.
>
> I know you didn't. We're all just busy. I have been getting emails
> off and on for 2 years about it, and I finally got to a breaking
> point of sorts.
>
> > Are you yourself happy with the latest 1.x?   I have not given it a
> > lot of exercise.
>
> Honestly, I don't use it very much these days since I'm working in
> other languages. But others that I know and respect are using the
> version in CVS heavily. My aim was actually to get Mike Rylander at
> esilibrary.com to maintain the module.
>
> Would you be open to that? MikeR?

I am, and my shiny new PAUSE account is MIKERY ... someone took MIKER,
and I wasn't about to put an underscore in there ... ;)

Thanks, both Ed and Mike, for taking care of this.  I'll try to be a
good maintainer, and if I'm not just beat me senseless until I am.

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development
Database Developer
http://open-ils.org