[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Install 1.2 rc2, can not Finalize the OPAC

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 16:01:36 EDT 2007

Hi Guys:

Yeah, that was part of the 1.2 version (the elimination of
bootstrap.conf).  If you go through the list archives, I believe you
might find some patches to remove the file.  It was basically
determined that the file was redundant and that the .xml files would
take care of it.

This is based on my memory, and I've been confused before! But I'm
pretty sure that it was on the -dev list if you wanted to confirm.  As
long as you figured it out, I guess that's all that matters.

Good luck!

--Don