[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Staff Client authentication woes

Sperr, Edwin sperr at nelinet.net
Thu Jun 21 14:03:48 EDT 2007

Dan --

For me, I think the issue was with /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.cfg. I was
getting errors with jabber trying to talk to localhost (even though
opensrf_core.xml wasn't telling it to) until I changed it from '{hosts,
["localhost","eg-server"]}.' to just plain ol' '{hosts, ["eg-server"]}.'
This may just be due to some back-and-forth with my particular install,
but it seems to be a potential trouble spot.

BTW -- the instructions are an *amazing* resource.  Impossible to
imagine bringing up a system without them!

Thanks!

Ed