[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen maintenance

Jonathan Rochkind jonathan at dnil.net
Mon Mar 26 18:27:24 EDT 2007

I am curious, if you have a current OPAC, do you currently pay for a
support contract for it? You can of course purchase a support
contract from Equinox, and soon if not presently from other vendors.
If it appeared necessary.  You'd have to talk to them to see if it
can be done within your budget.  But I predict it would be a lot
better support than most of us are used to from our current vendors,
and would eliminate any concern about resources for upgrades and such.

Jonathan