[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh IDL problem

Harry Bochner Harry.Bochner at biogenidec.com
Wed Mar 28 17:08:35 EDT 2007

Well, I'm having no luck running autogen.sh:

> Could not find fieldmapper.xml in ./ at
/var/www/openils/lib/perl5//OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm line 50

I've traced through the code enough to suspect that the problem is that
OpenSRF::Utils::SettingsClient->new->config_value( 'IDL' )
is returning undef.

But I don't know why that is; I do have IDL values in openils.xml. And
other things
are being returned in the look-up of config values, so it's not like the
configuration
management is failing entirely.
This time I don't find anything suspicious in the log files.

Thanks for any pointers!

--
Harry