[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh IDL problem

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:50:50 EDT 2007

On 3/28/07, Harry Bochner <Harry.Bochner at biogenidec.com> wrote:

> Well, I'm having no luck running autogen.sh:
>
> > Could not find fieldmapper.xml in ./ at
> /var/www/openils/lib/perl5//OpenILS/Utils/Fieldmapper.pm
> line 50
>
> I've traced through the code enough to suspect that the problem is that
> OpenSRF::Utils::SettingsClient->new->config_value( 'IDL' )
> is returning undef.
>
> But I don't know why that is; I do have IDL values in openils.xml. And other
> things
> are being returned in the look-up of config values, so it's not like the
> configuration
> management is failing entirely.
> This time I don't find anything suspicious in the log files.

The XPath equivalent to that call is /opensrf/default/IDL, so you
should see an IDL element like this:

<opensrf version='0.0.2'>
        <default>
                <IDL>/openils/conf/fm_IDL.xml</IDL>
        </default>
</opensrf>

If it is pointing to a different file, or the that element doesn't
exist, then you should be able to adjust it accordingly.  Is this what
you're seeing?

mrylander at gmail.com
GPLS -- PINES Development
Database Developer