[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re:RE: Ejabberd and Ubuntu

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:21:23 EDT 2007

I Dan,

   Following the instructions of Dan Scott, I uninstall ejabberd and erlang,
restart ejabberd and nothing new. The hold config file was still there so I
uninstall (with GUI package manager and purge flag I guess: the config file
was replace), reinstall ejabberd then restart and EUREKA ! it was working:
ejabberd was listening  and I could register the accounts (evergreen and
router). Everything is OK with ejabberd and Open SRF now. I regain my home
for the weekend on my bike with a big smile !

For the reinstalation of the package erlang (I remembered there was two
dependencies), as I don't have access from my home to the machine, I will
come back to you on that monday. I'm thrilled to see finally Evergreen works
from an administrator point of vue...

Again, I would like to thank you for your help in the process (this goes to
Dan Scott to)

Pierre Nault

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry