[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re:RE: Ejabberd and Ubuntu

Pierre Nault pierrenault at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 09:49:33 EDT 2007

Hi Dan,

    Just completing the info about the re-installation of the erlang VM,
could be useful in the troubleshooting pages... The name of the packages are
erlang-base then the two dependencies : erlang-x11 and erlang-nox (these two
packages are not mandatory but clearly suggested from the GUI package
manager).

Have a great day !

Pierre Nault

--
What do you call a cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet?  An organ
donor.  ~David Perry