[OPEN-ILS-DEV] method "opac_visible"

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:44:07 EDT 2007

Pierre,

This happened to me on 7.04 with RC2 a couple of months ago.  My problem
eventually ended up being a database problem, and not an interesting or
difficult database problem -- I had gotten the name of the db wrong in one
of the xml files, very embarassing.  You can read most of the thread
starting here:

http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2007-September/001716.html

Note that the opac_visible error can be caused by a lot of different things.

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.