[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Checkout and Holds problem

Robert Nix glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:05:06 EDT 2008

I installed the long way as well and it worked. Make sure you run the
command that activates the holds. I ran into some issues when editing some
of the config files but I was finally able to get everything working
correctly. The command I ran from the srfsh command line for the holds was:
request open-ils.storage open-ils.storage.actor.org_unit.refresh_proximity .
That allowed me to be able to use the holds feature. Hope this helps.