[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Open-ILS && SuSE-Linux (or FreeBSD)

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Tue Jan 8 08:53:38 EST 2008

I spent some time working with it on FreeBSD last spring.  With Linux
compat, and I recall some Linux only library file issues, you can get it
compiled, but I always had problems of one form or another.

I've also run it on a couple different Linux distro's, but only had it
run flawless under Debian.  I've never been able to put my finger on
why, but for what it's worth, I've personally had the best success with
Debian.