[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Pylons acq / admin web install and config instructions

Doug Kyle dkyle at grpl.org
Thu Jan 17 11:09:08 EST 2008

Hi Dan,

I tried the instructions.  I die on the make install for the opensrf
python environment because libxslt1 is not found:

Installed /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/OpenSRF-1.0-py2.4.egg
Processing dependencies for OpenSRF==1.0
Searching for libxslt1
Reading http://pyxmpp.jajcus.net/downloads/
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/libxslt1/
Couldn't find index page for 'libxslt1' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/
No local packages or download links found for libxslt1
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('libxslt1')
make[2]: *** [install] Error 1
make[1]: *** [python-install] Error 2
make: *** [install] Error 2