[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Item Type

Robert glibrarysystem at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 12:51:15 EDT 2008

Oh sorry about that. We are using the circulation modifiers for the circ
rules, which we have a lot of that need to be added into our Evergreen
installation. Also I was wondering about the MARC template. The only
selection in the drop down when creating a new marc record is K_book. Is
that just there as the name of the template to get to the creation of the
marc records or does that have any other significance?