[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to add a book(s) and DVDs etc?

evergreen at copelan.com evergreen at copelan.com
Wed Jun 11 16:27:28 EDT 2008

My experience (limited) so far is that the LOC has some ISBN13s but the ISBN10 is more common.  In
some cases for my older books (published in the 1960s and earlier) the search has to be by author
(last name, First name) or title.  LOC has some records without an ISBN at all.  When entering the
ISBN I leave out spaces and dashes.

RobertC

On Wed Jun 11 15:51 , 'Jason Etheridge' <jason at esilibrary.com> sent: