[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to add a book(s) and DVDs etc?

Charlene Woo Ling cwooling at ttec.co.tt
Thu Jun 12 09:51:44 EDT 2008

Hi

Thanks for the help.

1)I am trying to use the z39.50 using the services OLUC World Cat and
Voyager loc but when searching I am getting "server error network/server
problem :undefined"
I have tried searching using isbn, author, publisher and I am getting the
same problem. I do have internet connection which I have open and working

2) I have manually entered 2 marc records using the staff client but when I
am searching the web opac it is not pulling up any of my records even though
I am searching by title, author.
When i am entering in the 650 field for subject and I do the validate the
terms I entered Web Services turned red. I thought I could enter terms that
persons can easily search by.

3) How do I go about manually adding a book cover to the marc record and
other things like a link to a pdf file (showing table of contents), or maybe
a link to a training video that came with it,

Thanks,
Charlene