[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Still not able to log on

Frances Dean McNamara fdmcnama at uchicago.edu
Wed Jun 18 16:59:09 EDT 2008

We have Evergreen running with no errors from autogen and I can get further in the opac, but cannot log on to the client, or in the Log in of the opac.

I used Firefox to go to the opac since someone had said there are better errors (tools, error console)

I get some errors just calling up the opac pages:

Warning: Unknown property 'filter'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://libopen.uchicago.edu//opac//skin/default/css/layout.css
Line: 144

But when I tried login and tried to log in using admin I got:

Error: uncaught exception: A server error occurred. Debug information follows:
code = 404
debug: osrfMethodException : No authentication seed found. open-ils.auth.authenticate.init must be called first
payload: []

Suggestions?  We are getting the opac screens so if we can get the client to work we could add some bibs.  But the client still gets

Network Failure

Network/server failure.  Please check your Internet connection to undefined and choose retry ...

method=open-ils.auth.authenticate complete

params=[{username":"admin","password":"775 ...","type":"temp"}]

THROWN:

Network Failure: status = 404

Service=open-ils.auth&method=openils.auth.authenticate.complete&param=%78&22username%22%3A%22admin%22%2C%22password%22%3A%)c...type... temp...

STATUS:

404

Frances McNamara

Unviersity of Chicago