[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Proposal to add "Sorting Chinese by Pinyin order" into ILS-Contrib

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:28:43 EDT 2008

On 17/03/2008, Jason Zou <qzou at lakeheadu.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I would like to propose to add "Sorting Chinese by Pinyin order" into
>  ILS-Contrib.
>
>  I developed a couple of functions for sorting Chinese in Pinyin order (
>  Pinyin probably is the most popular sorting methods in mainland China).
>
>  Hopefully, this might help.
>
>  Oh, here is the URL:  http://code.google.com/p/pgpinyinsort

Hi Jason:

This sounds like a fabulous contribution! I strongly support your proposal.

I'll create accounts for you in the ILS-Contrib Subversion repository
and trac wiki, if you choose to use those instead of or in addition to
the Google Code repository. (At the very least, we could create a link
to your project on Google Code).

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University