SOLVED Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Error when searching

evergreen at copelan.com evergreen at copelan.com
Mon May 26 16:52:24 EDT 2008

Hello Folks,

Sorry for posting on the list but then  the point seems to have been solved.  Not sure what
actually fixed the issue, I did a reload of libdbi yesterday since the settings_tester.pl was
complaining about  there being 2 copies.  Turns out it was finding the ones in the install
directories so don't think that the executable one was actually duplicated so that reload
shouldn't have changed anything.  Also added a missing CPAN module "...WriteExcel::BIG"  but don't
see where that would have been the issue. Bottom line is that today when I booted up the system,
the search did not give the errors in router.log and gateway.log.   I then loaded the demo data
from import_demo.tar.gz   (some records had errors due to date formats being dd/mm/yyyy but that
isn't a big issue for now) and have searchs that return results.

Now on to get the staff client working... the downloaded versions seem to have version conflicts
with my installed EG version (1.2.2.0) probably that is something else I will find when going over
the config.   Also, now have to work on my options for getting our walls of books and other media
entered into the system.   Guess the first task there will be to create a new library system in
the database.

Robert

On Sun May 25 21:25 , <evergreen at copelan.com> sent: