[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Dojo-ing interfaces

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at bclibrary.ca
Wed Feb 4 15:09:32 EST 2009

As a personal project, I'm looking at adding multiple-card management
to the user editor interface, and it seemed like now was as good a
time as any to Dojo-ify that interface as any.

In talking with one of my colleagues, I gleaned that the supported
version of Dojo is in transition (between 1.1.1 and 1.2.x?). Or am I
making that up in my head?

I have some resources on general Dojo coding style, but is there
anything on the Dokuwiki that gives some pointers on Dojo the EG way,
or a simple script or scripts already in trunk somewhere that are a
good starting point for trying to understand how Dojo and EG work
together?

Thanks,

~B
Brandon W. Uhlman, Systems Consultant