[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Circulation Menu in the Staff Client

Laura M. codegrl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 11:52:19 EDT 2009

Thanks, Elaine! :)  I had thought of this was actually wondering if the
circ staff were actually *clicking* on the menu items or are they using
the F1 key? If they're using the shortcut keys (as I would assume they
would) then removing the item from the circ menu wouldn't be a problem.

Maybe I can get a few people to survey their circ staff and ask them to
give a detailed workflow, step-by-step of looking up a patron by
barcode? It wouldn't surprise me to learn that 90%+ use the function
keys, or keyboard shortcuts, but I would like to know :)

Thanks!
--Laura M.