[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Lost item handling

Bill Erickson erickson at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 16 16:13:41 EDT 2009

Bill,

I just committed the following changesets:

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/12546 - org settings UI
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/12548

I made a few tweaks here and there for inclusion in trunk, and some just out
of habit for personal coding style.  In particular, trunk uses in-database
billing_types (config.billing_type) instead of free-form strings.  (There
are some bare numbers in my commit, but I'm going to create Const.pm entries
for those).  However, the majority of the code was copied into place as-is.

I've done a few tests and all is working well.

Many thanks, Bill!

-b

--
Bill Erickson