[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen translation Web site (beta)

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:23:05 EDT 2009

2009/3/19 Duimovich, George <George.Duimovich at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca>:
> Dan - this is fantastic. This will help open up the translation efforts significantly.
>
> I know in our work with the French version we have come across a few phrases that definitely need to be modified now that they are seen in the context of this or that feature/function. Just minor stuff, but also some recommended changes to streamline things (e.g. our initial "Réinitialiser le formulaire" could be changed to just "Effacer" etc.). We'll sign up..

I've activated your account and one other account from your
organization and given your accounts pretty much every translation
right under the sun for the French and English (Canada) translations.

If you want to try some quick edits, we could give this a shot as a
proof of concept.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University