[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to test Evergreen after upgrading to 1.4.0.4?

Václav Jansa v.jansa at stk.cz
Tue Mar 31 15:09:19 EDT 2009

Brilliant!

I installed 1.4.0.4 version during Saturday -  the installation manual
mentioned the use of 1.4.0.2 client for this version of Evergreen. This
was the reason why I actually started building another virtual server
with a pure Evergreen installation...

So now I am about to configure user permissions and think about
assignments for students who test Evergreen in Czech.

Thank you very much for all your help! We shall be now able to proceed
in the improvement of the Czech localization and also in the creation of
user manuals in Czech.

VJ

--
Vaclav Jansa,
IT Administrator

The World is getting smaller and smaller, the Man is getting bigger and bigger, an idiot. - Jan Werich 2.X.1960

believed to be clean.