[OPEN-ILS-DEV] problems with sym link for client

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Sep 11 18:27:42 EDT 2009

In PINES, we keep a symlink in the /openils/var/web/xul directory named "current" that always points to the current version of the staff client.  This way you just symlink 1.2.3.0 -> current, rather than having to change all the links every time you upgrade.

Hope that helps!

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service