[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EG 2.0 upgrade (OPAC)

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Thu Dec 16 15:44:45 EST 2010

Hi George,

I tested this a little bit and the long and the short of it is that it
worked for me as long as I replaced anything referring to
"cookieManager" with an equivalent "dojo.cookie" line from the 2.0
code.   Mind you I did an extremely hack-ish find and replace, I
wouldn't recommend that, although it was the bare minimum to go from
"not working" to "working".   As a minimum for making your PAC skin
work with 2.0, I think you probably just need to apply the OPAC bits
of these changesets:

http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/18687
http://svn.open-ils.org/trac/ILS/changeset/18741

HTH