[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen installtion problems

Libdata sales at libdata.com
Sun Jul 11 23:32:46 EDT 2010

I appreciate the response,

I did post, on this email, yesterday all the logs and error messages.  I
will try the Chat link and see if that helps, maybe this is not the
right place to ask for help with installation - I have asked a few times
with all logs included and this is the first response I have received.

Thanks again...
Charles...