[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Thomas Edward's problem installing Evergreen 1.6.0.4

Libdata sales at libdata.com
Sat Jun 19 21:53:38 EDT 2010

More information -

I went through the troubleshooting guide and everything looked OK until
I got to the autogen part.

It updates the fieldmapper and web_fieldmapper, but throws an Exception
when it gets to the OrgTree.

I have included the logs and other files maybe needed to help troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Charles Ellis....